Terms and Conditions
Supplyplaza.com is a reseller of products and is not a product manufacturer. All products are sold AS IS and with ALL FAULTS by Supplyplaza.com. Supplyplaza.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or fitness. Customer waives all claims and releases Supplyplaza.com from all liabilities for damages, including incidental and consequential damages, arising out of customer’s purchase or use of products sold by Supplyplaza.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE. The acceptance of Buyer’s order is subject to all terms and conditions set forth herein, all of which are accepted by Buyer, supersede Buyer’s order and acknowledgement if any, and constitute the entire contract between Buyer and Supplyplaza.com. The herein document shall become a contract either when at Supplyplaza.com’s option, (a) Buyer shall have placed an order with Supplyplaza.com and/or given Supplyplaza.com specification of assortments, delivery dates, shipping instructions, or instructions to bill and hold as to all or any parts of the goods herein described, or (b) when Buyer has received delivery of the whole or any part of such goods, or (c) when Buyer has otherwise assented to the terms and conditions hereof either in writing, orally, or by conduct. No communication, prior to or subsequent hereto, shall act to modify, amend, or reject any term or condition stated herein unless expressly agreed to in writing by a duly authorized officer of Supplyplaza.com.
2. ALTERATION OF TERMS. Changes in the terms and conditions herein shall not be binding on Supplyplaza.com unless made in writing and executed by a duly authorized officer of Supplyplaza.com.
3. PAYMENT. Payment by credit card is due from Buyer at the time of purchase. Buyer’s credit card will be charged before goods are shipped. By entering your credit card information you are (a) stating that you are the authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered is accurate, (b) authorizing Supplyplaza.com to charge the amount of the order plus shipping costs if applicable to the credit card, and (c) to refund to the credit card any amount due from the return of product. If the credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, we may terminate any or all orders and reserve the right refuse future orders from Buyer. If a charge is reversed by the credit card issuer or network, Buyer agrees to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection. Buyer’s credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions. Buyer also agrees to have a one-time confirmation email sent to the provided email address.
4. SHIPMENT AND RISK OF LOSS. Buyer shall accept the goods F.O.B. Supplyplaza.com’s facility, Springville, Indiana. Method and route of shipment are at Supplyplaza.com’s discretion unless Buyer supplies explicit instructions otherwise. Orders of less than $15.00 will ship via the USPS, and orders at or over $15.00 will via the USPS, FedEx, or UPS, with residential addresses tyically shipped via the USPS. All expenses and risk of loss for any damages incurred in the transportation of goods, including but not limited to any risk, of loss of loading or unloading, shall be born solely by Buyer. All claims for loss, damage, or delay against the carrier must be made by Buyer. Buyer agrees to pay a flat shipping fee of $3.99 for any order under $15.00 or $6.99 for any order over $15.00 and below $50.00. Any order at or over $50.00 will not have a shipping charge, but goods will still be sent F.O.B. Supplyplaza.com’s facility.
5. DELAYS AND DAMAGES. Supplyplaza.com shall endeavor as far as practicable to make deliveries in accordance with this agreement, but if for any cause Supplyplaza.com shall fail to make such deliveries, or shall fail to make them within the time state herein, or shall cancel any order, Supplyplaza.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any such failure or delay in delivery, or from any such cancellation, or for loss of use, or for any loss of profits.
6. REJECTION OF GOODS. Buyer agrees to inspect all goods upon delivery and any claims that goods furnished hereunder are not as ordered must be made within five (5) days of Buyer’s receipt of shipment. Similarly, if Buyer claims any shortage in the goods purchased hereunder, he must notify Supplyplaza.com within five (5) days of receipt of the shipment. Any claim submitted by Buyer after such five (5) day period shall be deemed waived by Buyer and Buyer shall further be prohibited from asserting any such claim against Supplyplaza.com. If claim is accepted by Supplyplaza.com, then the return of goods due to rejection, or the replacement of goods will be at the expense of Supplyplaza.com.
7. RETURN OF GOODS. No goods purchased hereunder shall be returned under any circumstances without Supplyplaza.com’s consent. In connection with any return of goods for any reason, Buyer shall pay all expenses in connection therewith including all transportation, storage, and related charges and further including any other charges specified as part of this contract including, but not limited thereto, any restocking charges assessed by Supplyplaza.com.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. Buyer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Supplyplaza.com, and its agents and employees, from any claims, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising or alleged to arise from: (1) any asserted deficiencies or defects in the goods caused by alteration thereof made by Buyer with or without Supplyplaza.com’s consent, or the improper handling or storage by Buyer; (2) the breach of any term stated herein; or, (3) the act or omission of Buyer; irrespective of whether such claim, damage or expense is caused, or alleged to be caused, in part by the joint, several, comparative, (but no sole), negligence, breach of contract or warranty, or any other breach of duty by Supplyplaza.com whether asserted under a negligence, a strict or any other product liability theory, or any other legal theory.
9. HEADINGS. Section and other headings contained in this document are for reference purposes only and shall not affect, in any way, the meaning or interpretation of this document.